Get a private – behind the scenes tour anytime of the year!
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR THE ANIMAL LOVER IN YOUR FAMILY!
Get a private tour of the park and get up close and personal to some of our amazing animal stars! Hear some of the unique stories behind how certain animals found their way (re-homed, rehabbed, and rescued) to have sanctuary at our farm. You’ll learn how to hand feed the animals safely as well as learn some Zookeeper tips! and much more… Can be tailored to your interests.
Includes Admission to the park, animal food plus the following
Animal Encounter Highlights:
- NEW Squirrel Monkeys – enjoy seeing this active trio in our indoor barn!
- Zephyr & Thor the Zebra Couple – a pet & photo opp!
- Emu’s Shelly and Banana- try feeding them from a cup
- Meet our Ring Tailed LEMURS & Black and White Ruffed Lemurs! An Up Close opportunity
- Wallaby Encounter: Meet Suzie, Irwin and Mason our adorable wallabies. Try feeding them a treat. They also like pets.
- Goat Snuggle time in the Nursery! enjoy bonding with our goats and feed them a milk bottle. This is a family favorite!
- $250.00 for an approximately 50 minute tour for up to 4 people.
- Includes Admission to the park, animal food plus encounters/experiences.
- ($50.00 each additional person. Maximum 6 people per session)
- Please check in 15 minutes prior to your tour time. If you arrive late it will shorten your tour time.
- Weather appropriate clothing suggested
- If there are no reservations available online (we book up quickly) please contact us at 631-878-6670 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is a great photo opportunity so please bring your camera or phone.
- Please note: some animal experiences are subject to change without notice.
All proceeds support renovating our animal enclosures and providing added animal enrichment.
A portion of your purchase goes towards the Giraffe Conservation Foundation that save Giraffe in the wild of Africa. Check out https://giraffeconservation.org