By reservation only. The perfect gift for the animal lover in your family! Get a private tour of the park off season and see how the animals enjoy their winters.
One hour for a group of a maximum of 4 people.
Warm clothing and waterproof boots suggested (depending on the weather).
Get a private tour anytime of the year!
Private Behind the Scenes Animal Tour & Encounter:
- Zephyr the Zebra and her buddy Splash the Goat – a feed and pet opportunity
- The Red Fox Exhibit -get up close but no touching
- Emu’s Brenda and Eugene with their 6 baby chicks- try feeding them from a cup
- Mini Donkey Family – these were rescued in the fall of 2019. Brushing and hugging encouraged
- Wallaby Encounter & Feeding with Suzie and Irwin
Plus a behind the scene tour of where our animals (Alpacas, Ponies, Wild Mustang, Llama, Sheep and Goats) live in their winter pastures. Meet Miss Amy our resident Hedgehog, our rescued Tortoises and much more.
Learn about the history of the park by one of the founding family members when available.
We will set up your reservation. All proceeds go towards building a new primate enclosure. Approximate 1 1/2 hours in length. Can be tailored to your interests.