Our reopening is in compliance with the New York State Re-Opening Strategic Plan for Zoos.
We can’t wait to see you all, and to do so we will follow strict guidelines and protocols for visitors and staff.
Please read all information below BEFORE YOUR VISIT, and please follow all signage and rules posted in the park. Thank you for your cooperation during our initial re-opening phase.
The information below is subject to change, SO PLEASE CHECK FOR UPDATES BEFORE YOU VISIT. Call 631-878-6644 or visit our facebook page.
Phase 4 Admission Pricing
This year due to COVID19 we will be (mostly) operating as we do each spring with the same prices and animals available. We hope you will visit to support our farm and understand that things are different during these times. But next year will be even better!
Children under 3 are free.
Children 3 - 11 and Seniors are $14.95 + tax
Adults are $16.95 + tax
Open 7 days a week, 10:00am to 5:00 pm. Last Admission sale at 4pm.
Tickets are available at our front Ticket Booth by credit card or cash. No reservation needed.
This year due to COVID19 we will be operating as we do each spring with the same prices and animals available. We hope you will visit to support our farm and understand that things are different during these times. But next year will be even better!
Hand washing Stations: We have 3 hand washing stations with soap, paper towels and garbage pail.
Restrooms - Please remember to wear masks, practice social distancing and wash hands for 20 seconds after use.
Gift Shop - Will be open with limited times.
People Food - Will be closed till further notice. Snacks, ice cream and water available. Please note that, outside food cannot be brought into the zoo.
Per state regulations, the following will be closed or unavailable during
Phase One of re-opening:
• All Rides (Carousel, Tea Cups and Pony Rides)
• Indoor Exhibit- Discovery Center
• Main Stage Show
• Our Florida animals, including the Giraffe will not be able to visit during this year.
Additional Phase One Guidelines
• No Outside Food - Guests cannot bring outside food into the zoo. Exceptions may be made for smaller items such as small snacks, a water bottle, formula and any childcare necessities, or food required for medical reasons. Coolers and full lunches cannot be brought into the zoo, however.
• No Coolers or Lunches - We reserve the right to inspect any bags brought into the zoo.
• Rentals are not available at this time – wagon & wheelchair rentals will unfortunately not be available when we first open. Guests are still welcome to bring their own strollers. We apologize for the inconvenience!
We are committed to keeping you healthy and safe, but we rely on you to protect yourself too.
If you are sick or believe you have been recently exposed to the virus, please do not visit until well. We recommend that visitors who are over 65 years old or with underlying health issues wait to visit during later phases.
All visitors over the age of 2 must wear a face mask during their entire visit, excluding those unable to wear a face covering for medical reasons. We recommend that guests who are unable to wear a face mask wait until later phases to visit.
Please practice social distancing and maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from other visitor groups and zoo staff.
Please wash or sanitize your hands frequently. When washing your hands, remember to wash using soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds. Try to avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
We are trying our best to keep surfaces in the zoo as sanitized as possible, but please try to avoid touching surfaces to reduce potential exposure and the spread of COVID-19. Remember to wash or sanitize your hands after touching anything other guests may have touched.